Thursday, November 27, 2008

Helping others

So today is Thursday Nov 27, 2008....Thanksgiving!!! I was thinking earlier that there are so many things I'm thankful. I realized that since I have been so blessed over the years, it's time to bless back. I created this blog as a way to help out people by sharing my knowledge. My goal is to help in any way possible, but this begins with YOU the reader. I would like to hear from my readers about what topics they would like to learn more about.
Just a little bit about me, I am 27 years old and a recent college grad. I graduated from the University of New Orleans with a Bachelors in Accounting. I find myself to be business minded. Although I have not yet opened a business, I do hope to open one in the near future. The topics I'm hoping to talk about are basic business and financials issues. I'm looking for those ordinary everyday people who would like to learn a little more. Sometimes it's hard to understand certain financial issues and I hope to find solutions to clearly explain these topics in an easy way. I must confess I am not an expert in any of topics we may discuss. I also will try to stay unbias in any topics.
So now that I've explained my goal and little bit about myself, I guess I'll start my first topic. So it's not hard to see that the U.S and basically a lot of the rest of the world isn't doing to good economically. We hear about the credit crisis, mortgage bailouts, and big corporate bailouts such as the Big 3 car manufactures, but what do we do to fix this? These things will affect so many people in many ways. Although we can't turn back the clock, we can learn from it. We can worry about focusing on the future. I believe that unfortunately it will take some time and sacrifice in order to get through these challenging economic times. Some businesses and home owners may not be too happy with the outcome, but in order to rebuild somethings may have to be taken away.
Well now it's your turn readers, let me hear from you. What business topics or basic financial lessons would you like to learn more about. What questions do you have? If you also have small children who may be having problems in school with a certain topic, please include those topics. Again the goal of this blog is to help the readers learn more about the topics they are intested in.

Until next time have a great night!

No comments: